Friday 10 October 2014

Saga, Plaza Norte - prints and tables

Dining Table and Chairs:
Ok, so its not ''cheap'' but its not bad for what you're getting. Dark wood might not be everybodies favourite, and its not usually mine, but bear with me because this really is the best of a bad lot. At least its a fairly classic design and the seats are a nice neutral material rather than the fake leather they favour here. s/.1299 is £278 which I don't think is all that bad for something like this. The publicity tries to make out that it was previously s/.2553 or £546 which I think is a bit of a leap of the imagination.

NOT CHEAP!!!!
I hate to break my own rules, especially after one day, but I couldn't pass these by, not when I'm such a fan of this sort of thing. I looked everywhere for pictures like these in London and couldn't find anything within my price range but think I probably would have splashed out for these. They're s/.49 each or about £10 which is a little pricey for prints.


No comments:

Post a Comment